Our kids have been through a lot this past year, and the upcoming summer will be a welcome reprieve. At Generations, our Summer Adventure for Kids program, for ages 5 to 10 years, provides a great way to learn new skills, get creative and stay active in a safe environment. This year camp will start on Monday, June 28th and run for ten weeks. Choose one, two or as many weeks as you’d like, to fit your schedule.
Choosing how your children spend their summer is an important decision. Parents often find themselves with difficult choices during the summer months due to an increased need for activities designed to keep their children safe, healthy, and busy during the summer vacation. At Generations, we understand that children love to play, explore, and create. We also understand the financial decisions that families face while trying to choose what programs are in their children’s best interest.
What to Expect for Summer Camp This Year:
- Register by May 7th for an early enrollment discount.
- Every morning, each camper will be given a health screening.
- Expect all campers and staff to wear masks and follow social distancing protocols when possible.
- This year we are offering FREE before (7:00 – 9:00AM) & after care (4:00 – Close).
- Due to social distancing regulations, space for summer camp is more limited than usual.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please fill out this form below.